This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us on www.greenspect.eu („Greenspect platform“), will be processed by its operator Sustinere OÜ („Sustinere“), reg. nr 14168987, address Roseni 13, Tallinn. Please read it carefully to understand how we will treat your personal data and how the law protects you.
Definitions used in this Policy are explained in the Terms and Conditions for Greenspect (“Terms”)
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), Sustinere is the data controller. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU AND ABOUT YOU
Personal data, meaning any information about an individual from which that person can be directly or indirectly identified, contacted, or located. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data, e.g. Formsite forms)
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- your name, job title and professional contact details (phone number, email);
- information that you provide by filling out the forms on our website. This includes information that is provided before or during the use of our services, subscribing to our newsletter or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- details of your visits to our site and the pages you access
- We also collect information about your device, such as its IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- We may collect and process personal data from publicly available external sources, such as business registry, et al.
3. HOW AND WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is kept secure, including preventing it from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a legitimate need to view it.
Those processing your personal data will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected security breaches. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means.
4. USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Firstly, an important note – we do not sell your personal information.
We rely on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) as the lawful basis for collecting and using your personal data. Our legitimate interests relate to our goal as a company in enabling companies to understand their environmental impact and take steps towards reducing it.
We use information about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your ;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between and us, such as Terms;
- to notify you about the changes to our service;
- in case of explicit request or consent, to provide you with information, products or services which we feel may interest you.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Greenspect platform, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
6. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will hold your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. To determine the appropriate retention period we consider the amount, the nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risks of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the purposes and whether we can achieve those purposes by other means. We will delete it if we identify it as no longer being needed or if you send us a written request to do so.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the GDPR you have several important rights that in summary include:
- accessing your personal data;
- requiring us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
- requesting the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations;
- requesting the data to be transferred to a third party in certain situations;
- objecting at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing;
- objecting in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data;
- otherwise restricting our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances; and
- claiming compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see https://gdpr-info.eu/chapter-3/
If you would like to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us using our contact details below, providing enough information to identify you , and let us know the information to which your request relates. We will respond to you within 3 working days and resolve any .
8. HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your personal data.
The GDPR also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority of the where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
The local supervisory authorities in locations Greenspect operates in, are
- Estonia: Andmekaitse Inspektsioon, hhttps://www.aki.ee/en, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +372 5620 2341.
- Latvia: Datu valsts inspekcija, https://www.dvi.gov.lv/lv, email@example.com or phone +371 67223131
- Lithuania: Valstybinė duomenų apsaugos inspekcija, https://vdai.lrv.lt/, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +370 5 212 7532
9. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes we may make to our privacy notice will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
10. CONTACT DETAILS
Questions and requests regarding this privacy notice should be addressed to email@example.com
Roseni 13, Tallinn
See more https://greenspect.eu/